We recognize all existence [of any reality] as (what is commonly referred to as an “image” is) a direct perceptual reflection of the fullness of consciousness (as “God”) in conjunction with its current choice of perception (as the “Son”) within itself (as the Wholly Spiritual Universe). Every mental, spiritual, and physical realm reveals additional aspects of themselves in accordance to the degree of awareness accepted by this perceiver, what it believes applicable to itself, and what it responds to as “reality”. To this perceiver there will always seem to be a perceptual manifesting of either physical or spiritual constructs, until it reaches totality of awareness where perception in itself is impossible. While each realm is abundant with a multitude of variations of universes, each possess different [sensory] perceptions, and will always divulge some formation perceived.
While [by choice] the percentage of awareness of this perceiver wavers and changes in degree, its totality remains to be constant. It is by this choice of the perception of consciousness that determines the percentage of its awareness to be its (our) experience. Aside from the totality of consciousness itself, everything in existence is a [full sensory] holographic representation of it, and therefore is its image [including every sensory perception].
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. The holographic universe is an extension of the source to represent the source, in different ways particular at the time.
2. While the term “image” refers to sight, all sensory perceptions are representations of the “image of god”.
3. There is no separation between god’s image and an image not of it. If you exist, you are within the “image of god”.
4. It is not humans alone that are the “image of god”, all existence is the evidence, of "God's" existence. Humans are a percentage awareness made to contemplate it.
5. The percentages and degrees of perceptual images are products of [previous decisions made] current decisions held by the consciousness it represents.
6. There is no image outside of the “image of god” (the totality of all existence). Everyone is worthy of “God”, the only aspect that could be gained is the training to be aware of it. Its image will soon represent the belief in its existence again.
7. The assumption that the “image of god” refers to humans is an aspect of the programming human-perception is designed with to emphasize the belief in their separation from all they see. This obsession believes themselves important.