We recognize the order of developing experiences of alternate realities, require specific attributes which demand laws to make that particular percentage of perception possible. Therefore, between whatever it is we identify as, are contracts that we (unconsciously) hold with our perceived dimensional laws, each other, and with “God” [commonly referred to as covenants]. Regardless of our personal perspective there are always “others” (represented by the Wholly Spiritual Universe) experienced in the same (or closely similar) dimensional perspectives, who do so according to these contracts. Understanding that we each have these agreements with each other and regarding the dimensions we share experience in, maintaining and establishing whatever our relationship might be, where it is going, and what it will become.
In every dimension there are new forms of experience which establish new processes, additional learning, and further growth and expansion of awareness. Each perspective is instilled with the subconscious obligation to strive for, adapt to, and master their contracted purposes and unique functions. Which bring about specific occurrences to learn to utilize and overcome their perceived obstacles. These arranged proceedings happen due to previous contracts that will not be broken till their purpose for existing are prevailed. Some appear for moments while others for eons, some are beings and others are objects yet they all are because of these agreed covenants. Each dimension is a series of contracts, where at times “God” appears to be a set of physical laws constructing a world with plants and animals, as well as people whom we have additional contracts with of relationships and birthing into life. To ascend beyond a dimension is not to break a covenant but to achieve fulfilling one.
In short this statute indicates:
1. A covenant is a contracted agreement that transcends dimensions to be fulfilled. Unless both parties agree to discontinue them. Many beings with greater then human awareness are not likely to agree to anything they will not see through to their fulfillment.
2. There are a large variety of different covenants which have all started at different times throughout creation. Relationships and family covenants began in the second dimension, how far they continue could be extended by additional ones.
3. These subconscious contracts are necessary to make each dimension possible. Blind obedience to them is naturally. Without them the dimension would plunder into chaos without lessons learned.
4. Physical laws are covenants. Your brain thinks in a specific way because of covenants. Emotions feel the way they do, because you hold to such contracts. Definition of the world are maintained till they are of no further use.
5. Marriage is a covenant, which can transcend life-times. Even if both parties believe it is best not to continue on the surface, however they are still bound to learn the particular lessons that were offered, even if others agree they have discontinued the “marriage”. The contract is to the lessons regardless if maintained to social standard of the term.
6. To ascend or “grow beyond” a relationship, disorder, or reality is to learn the lessons your awareness was contracted to fulfill. Even while you may attempt to sever connections without learning entirely, you will remain connected in some way till it is.
7. “God’s” covenant to you is to represent (through the Wholly Spiritual Universe) what you think, believe, and desire. While yours (as Christ) is to explore, experience, and expand throughout it. Additional one’s have been made on that journey.