We recognize the eternal purpose of generating deliberate advancements through the combined and collaboration of seemingly separate developments, [what is commonly referred to as procreation (or co-creation)] to perpetuate the progression of expanding the infinite exploration of dimensional experiences. Outside of physical dimensions, all integrations are an obvious extension of the same source through frequency combinations. Their inspired selection and motivations, advance the expansion of unique experiences and variations possible. Which is always a multiplication of previous expansions, collaborating to extend their infinite potential.
The experience of the Wholly Spiritual Universe is a continuous multiplication of frequencies which within it; give-rise to all options of energetic representations which can then become physical. Therefore, every advancement is a previous covenant made with it as energetic representations (soul or concept). Everything has existed within it (“previously”) and will all eventually come into manifestation (physically). The seeming physical “urge” to procreate bodies (or co-create in projects), is a distorted perception of this inspiration and motivations of an internal obligation to fulfill such agreement [which should always be done in an appropriate and consensual fashion].
Biological reproduction is giving [physical] manifestation to energetic representations (souls) and conceptual beings (personalities). All born have agreed to participate in the physical dimensional perspective and are therefore born to advance what it is in time & space, for its fulfillment outside of time & space. The manifestation of a child (or project) not only requires that the collaborators participate, but that the soul (or concept) agree to become physical. If participants currently have no desire for the reproduction of persons (or collaborative projects), then they have no one (or project) currently waiting to come to fruition through them. However, the seeming “physical urge” they feel is also motivated by the agreement of a soul to be manifest physically (or a call to heal and/or work together).
Life, finitely conceived [is completely “embodied” into the physical experience as early as six weeks of gestation and], continues to be infinitely everlasting, regardless of the extent of its physical life. For it is not its body's life that determines its soul’s life, but the soul’s life which has determined the body’s. While Christ consciousness still requires to learn and experience every possible option, there will continue to be an infinite diversity of bodies and personalities [as there has been of souls], to offer every variations of perspective on its eternal lesson of letting go of the physical/separate concept and recall its eternity [from all its infinite possible variations].
“Projects are babies too”
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. All children are aspects of Christ Consciousness, in different variations and combinations of the original frequencies of its existence.
2. Families (parents & children) and collaborations were determined in the previously experienced spiritual universe.
3. Those desiring to have children or develop creative projects are obligated to attempt to do so in an appropriate and consensual fashion.
4. All living conceptions “have a soul” ready for physical experience, and are joined with the body as early as six weeks of gestation.
5. A purpose to coming to physical perspective is to learn how to recall the original self beyond/before it. A purpose of co-creating projects together is to learn to heal and reveal that original self.
6. Since the “knowledge of good & evil”, reproduction is the most effective way to increase experiences to reach the totality of experiences to explore in physical dimensions. While collaborated events are the most revealing of alternate aspects of ourselves.
7. The death of bodies (at any point young or old) does not influence the eternal life of a soul or consciousness.
“Sex is not for pleasure, even while that is acceptable, you only desire it because you are called to give bodies to the souls waiting to be like you and heal with you."
- Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne