We recognize the requirement of absolute honesty [an authenticity with the way one understands themselves to be], for a successful journey of “Self”-discovery, we recognize every [perspective’s] path ultimately reaches the complete and total knowledge of all existence [outside of perspectives entirely, as “God”]. It is an absolute necessity for everyone seeking to expand their awareness of who they are, to accept who they currently believe they are. Whatever you think of yourself to be is the barrier to the awareness of your divine-reality. If you deny yourself in anyway, you deny the truth, regardless if what you think you deny is true or false. On this journey of divine-awakening, one can not remain [asleep] within constructs of ones self. Through this process one will retract definitions to then cling to others, as doing so they are “expanding”. Remaining openminded for that expanse, every definition will be surrendered as more take their place. Through this training, one becomes fluid in their expression, being what they currently find as their authentic self, only to discover [while expanding] they remain to be more than any definition could contain. While one is not obligated to encourage this process, it is required that everyone does eventually go through it to the “end” (as “God”) regardless of how long it takes. [Even if it means the defined “guilty” forgive themselves, freeing themselves from any degree of “hell”.]
“When authentic, the Truth will prevail, regardless if what you currently believe yourself to be is a lie.”
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
In Short, this Statute indicates:
1. You are free to, and encouraged to, be anyway you wish to be. However, if you deny yourself as you authentically are, you deny yourself any spiritual progression.
2. You are free to be attracted to and participate in any activities with consenting adults you wish, none of it changes who you actually are. Spiritual progress is always within yourself and is about how you feel about what you do and not actually about what you do.
3. What you desire to be is evolving and will continue to expand till you and every perspective reaches the totality of the knowledge of all that is. None of them are permanent, only habitual and addictive.
4. Everyone is designed to cycles through ideas of themselves many times in life till they grasp concepts beyond themselves. To overcome personality changes is training to overcome personality entirely.
5. One must accept themselves as they are in order to become aware of more of who they are. Figuring out what that is, will always be more then you comprehend.
6. The more you accept about yourself the more fluid you are expressing and sharing it. Hinderance in communication or actions is an indication you fear who you are called to be in that circumstance.
7. Everyone is on the journey to divine-realization. Their life is a unique path for that divine to know it’s infinite perspectives. Regardless if it is progressing, stagnant, or digressing.
“ The most wonderful thing about being authentic, is you never have to worry about keeping your story straight. You simply state it as it is to you and therefore there is nothing but your truth, already straight.”
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne