We recognize the functionality and progression of perceptual reality between persons [referred to as “society”], relies on the alignment of our associated conceptual beliefs to the frequencies perceived (as them) [commonly referred to as “agreement”]. The sequential consensus of authority, unifying the perceiver and the presented experiences perceived. Instigating a decision by the consolidated focus of “Christ’s” engagement for a particular experience manifest (deriving from previous decisions believed), of which are adapted to, giving the perceivers authority over the direction of its expansion.
This accentuates that as seeming individuals, the joining in support, encouragement, and enthusiasm is a crucial part of causing endeavors into fruition. The nature of this authority is by its focus and belief which is the agreement or disagreement, regarding general manifestation (or anyone’s health, wealth, or success). Regardless if the conscious selves believed to be in favor of, its fixated awareness on the manifestation, is its belief and therefore its agreement into existence. It is only by this which establishes the decisions recognized (by the Wholly Spiritual Universe) to give life to the manifestations, while to remain unaware of (or forgetting) them is to refrain from their perceived manifestation (either physical or spiritual) with the potential to experience beyond them.
Nothing is created unless it is agreed upon to be created (regardless of the factuality of the dimension). For it is about learning how to join (with the universe) together. Believing in each other is to believe in this authority within each other. Joining with someone else in an idea, miracle, or project of any form of development is also to join with the universe (as “Christ”) in them, which is the only thing with this authority to choose.
In Short this Statute Indicates:
1. Everyone’s ideas are “Christ’s” ideas. An agreement is the joining of seeming two or more “Christ’s” perspective's which the Wholly Spiritual Universe recognizes as a decision for the direction it will manifest.
2. Believing something exists is agreeing with it. Its manifestations are a matter of focus and engagement, and not about the conscious selves insistence of it being “right or wrong”.
3. When someone is “stuck” in a project, to talk to, get support from, and work with others will help to alleviate confusion and assist in its success.
4. Agreement can happen consciously, however, it always happens when it is perceived within existence. Regardless if consciously agreed upon or not.
5. Manifesting miracles requires agreement, while transcendence occurs from disagreement. Everything in existence has been brought about from many agreements, and to forgive them is to retract decisions previously agreed with.
6. Agreement only exists in the seeming world of separation, for it makes it possible for “Christ” to avoid making trivial manifestations while individually focused.
7. Learning to agree is learning to join in the one mind of “Christ”.