We acknowledge the irrefutable evidence of [what is often referred to as “Atheism”] the study of how we designed this dimensional experience to represent; that it currently must not include the knowledge and experiences of their being a "God" [which is undeniable in most other dimensional experiences]. Designed to be maintained by specific laws to ensure a specific experience [there being an absence of everything] is pure and whole-heartedly believed as the only truth. Each dimension offers new experiences and therefore acceptable theories of interpretation which can only reach the extent of its design, before exceeding the current’s dimensions capacity and move on to an additional one. The beliefs and ordinances developed within each dimensional experience are part of the design which offers the seeming experiences of having “free-will”. Even as any design [to experience every possible option of all that is] the choices made within it are the development of the designer plan for it. As alternate universes with alternate endings and a verity of utopian universes as designed, also are there those designed to develop the ideas and desire to choose each and every one of these options as their ideal situation. Even while for the specific dimensions are a multitude of beliefs acceptable and experienced as the truth, they are only seen and experienced as such within those specific dimensions which the consciousness is currently focused on. The absolute and actual truth continues to exceed all experiences or comprehensions of any dimension independently or collectively.
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. For those who only perceive the physical world as it is, are completely justified in not believing in a “God”.
2. Every degree of science has a place in the physical perspective, one day it will be there to prove the evidence of all existence even as this now is only a “belief”.
3. Thinking rationally with what you perceive is natural and how we were designed. If we did not embrace this dimension as it was designed, it would have no reason to be existing. You are not meant to force yourself to believe in something not obvious to you.
4. The “scientific method” should also be applied to spiritual practice, if you do not experience proof of it, you may not ready or designed too.
5. It is natural to believe others experience the world the way you do, however some experience a world without a god, some actually experience it with God and some experience fantastic things you may call fantasy. To you it is, even as yours is to them.
6. The physical dimension has no real God, alternate dimensions do. It does however, have extraterrestrials with fantastic abilities and magnificent characteristics.
7. Religion should NOT be blind. It is meant to be experienced, however, it will seem while you seek the experience, to be so.