We recognize the common decision of consciousness to re-establish a physical world after it has left it [often referred to as resurrection or reincarnation] is not only possible but [in many ways] inevitable. The purpose of what is referred to as “the world” is a reflection revealing what is in the mind of the perceiver (the Son of God). Resurrection is the evidence of the perceivers overcoming the belief in death, and the association of themselves to a physical construct. Multiple alterations like resurrection occur when the authority of the consciousness exceeds the beliefs establishing the manifestation of physicality. Every dimension is contained within a distinct concept reflected completely within all variations perceived within it. “Death” is a manifestation of the concept of “separation” which contains the physical experienced dimensions. Therefore death is a required experience to overcome and expand into an alternate representation similar to their previous [seeming] incarnation. While this physical representation only exists as a reflection of the consciousness' thought system which corresponds to the perception of it, they do not exist independently from each other. It is by this consciousness which decides the continual experience after "death" [even as it had before death]. In the same way, Reincarnation is also likely to occur when the thought-system of this consciousness has not learned to exceed the belief which manifest it's third dimensional experience. For one to exceed the reoccurrence of thisphysical dimension, it is the consciousness that must learn to think differently, in correspondence to the new universe's laws.
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. Death is an aspect of beliefs within the complete belief system which manifests as physicality.
2. “Resurrection” occurs to those highly aware they have “died” andchoose to change the universe they experience where they have not, like a miracle.
3. There are different forms of resurrection, including re-incarnation & re-incarnation of a world.
4. “Resurrection” can occur because death is not real, when the body and physicality only exist reflecting the belief system of separation.
5. All existence of shapes & forms are not actually ‘out there’ nor ‘defined’ by anything or anyone but you.
6. You continue after death by any means you believe. Resurrection is only one of the options you could take with your continuation.
7. You are a continuous stream of consciousness, you have made the world around you and you can change its laws as you see fit. When you recognize who this You, is.