We acknowledge the ability of [what is commonly referred to as channeling, the] joining and unifying in communication (by words or alternate sensory experience) of adjacent and/or parallel alternate perspectives of [selves within] alternate universes, timelines and/or dimensions. The interpretation and translation of the unification of [what are commonly referred to as particles] consciousnesses representation across the unified expression [of its one self] within multiple alternate dimensions and universes. We therefore also acknowledge the evidence of (many degrees of) this￼ “joining￼” occurring within any dimension in focus between alternate perspectives (“different people”). A “reflective” experience of the consciousness recognizing the unification of its thought, will, morality, energy, sensations, talent, beliefs and [any aspect in whole or part of anyone’s] (“personal”) character between those [previously seeming] separate “individuals”. Allowing a unified perspective [from the single Christ-consciousness’s] experience of alternate universes of each “personal” existence and unique sensory perspective and will. Granting the “individual” perspective of consciousness the ability to extract, retain and deliver information and experiences from the additional perspectives focused on, the same, or any other dimension, universe or timeline. There is no requirement for any (seeming) individual perspective to remain in dominant focus for any length of time, but that determined by the authority of the initial source andtotality of the one consciousness (Christ).
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. Receiving and delivering (Channeling) information from ANY aspect of the original consciousness.
2. Gaining talents and abilities from sources (seeming) outside of ones life experiences.
3. Divergency of any attribute, an independence of personality definitions.
4. Translation distortions accustom to the receivers culture and understanding
5. Relating to each other through reflection of character, energy, moral and thoughts (a character particularism / a natural mimicry).
6. Sharing bodies and perspectives of anyones life and experiences first hand.
7. Degrees of joining together, activities, conversation, talent, psychic abilities, One-mind unification. Remaining to always be one-mind.