We recognize the actual evidence of an eternal essence of existence that is continuous within and throughout all dimensional experiences. While it’s perspectives on reality changes continuously, the consciousness is all that perceives at all, if it has a life or not. Its “spirit” (soul) is the original representation of the life it is, and the body is only an additional representation of that “spirits” (souls) life with a number of anticipated opposites to it. Because of this, each dimension is an additional experienced perspective, seemingly paradoxical to the last. Even as the ego awareness aspect of consciousness is only an additional representation of that bodies life. The continuation of where the self identified with that body goes there after is a reflection of the aptitudes this consciousness believes it is worthy of. Regardless of the manifestation of where one lives, life in it self remains constant. Forever immersing it’s own perspective within It’s infinite variations scattered over the vastness of it’s eternal landscape, experiencing each first-hand.
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. Regardless of the “physical” or “spiritual” experience the eternal consciousness of Christ is what perceives it.
2. It is not a body which could be eternal, physicality is an idea that the eternal has to experience.
3. Eternal Life is not reference to a “soul” or “spirit”, it is the consciousness which experiences either a spiritual or a physical experience.
4. The “soul” or “body” only represents that which is actually eternal, and what it currently believes.
5. There will always be some form of representation of that which is eternal, either “physical” or “spiritual” and any combination and variation of them.
6. There is no purpose to any aspect of what Eternal-Life is, but that which it gives it self.
7. Your Eternal-Life has no beginning or end, nor reference in any alternate location or time outside of all ten dimensions, except that of “God”.