We recognize the actuality of [what is commonly referred to as “life” has been present before-birth (a “pre-existence”) and will be after-death of a body as] our constant existence represented by the totality of the spiritual universe, which conscious awareness continues to experience it’s projected reality directly as an extension of it’s actuality. While the experience and definition of “reality” continually changes, what remains constant in it’s nature is this “Son”’s Consciousness, which has remained (as decision-maker) to determine it’s next experiences from what it previously (currently) believed (and therefor manifested as it’s experience), naturally selecting from various percentages of the totality of all infinite reality, usually relating to what it has chosen (as it’s “reality”) previously. Simply stated; absolutely any place and existence is possible within the the extensive variations of alternate universes [either it be a multitude of variations of a “heaven”, “hell” or any degree of reincarnation or resurrection], never exceeding what it’s natural actions and reactions are, from what it has honestly believes is real, is possible, it deserves or it is worthy of living. Life in it self is a presence not relating to bodies, souls or a personality based off of these things, It’s presence is a direct extension of the source of all possibilities (“God”). It can not be extinguished by any other but that in the authority that sourced it. It was by it’s given authority we extended into these souls, and then these bodies within this world.
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. All “life” is a constant and is not always in association to a body.
2. All life (even as everything) is an extension of what “God” is.
3. We lived before life in a body and will after it.
4. What we know as life is a combination of Crist-Consciousness reflected within the conforming representation of the Wholly Spiritual Universe.
5. “Death” of a “body” is a transfiguration of the representation of what Christ-Consciousness believes.
6. Seeing others “die” is not the same as what occurs when you “die” the in-animation of bodies is a representation of what you (as christ) believe, while you do not believe in life-eternal.
7. All existence (including life) is a (various) combination of what “God”, “Christ” and the “Wholly Spiritual Universe” is together. Dimensions reflect the changing and evolution of what the chooser (Christ) thinks, believes and desires. Its seeming “death” is a climax of the choice for more than what the current dimension is designed to offer.