We recognize the existence of what seem to be fundamentally opposed beliefs such as “creation” and “evolution” of which each are a comprehension of alternate dimensions of the same derivative. They involve the perspectives of completely different variables of time and the association of what a self is. Each support each other, however they are based on drastically different understandings of the same reality. Creation does not refer to physicality, but the actuality of what becomes that which currently seems physical. The process of evolution and the becoming of planets, stars and galaxies are the understanding of a focus only on thephysical representation as the third dimension (of what only a body can see and feel). For explanation: Physicality all derives from an actual measurable presence of atoms and molecules, of which at a deeper “quantum” level which [the interference patterns of the movement of light and sound] operate on directly opposing laws to its development (which seems physical). This quantum level manifest as an expression of the previously existing presence of this consciousness (“consciousness of christ”) It’s process of thinking is before any existence, opposed to the consciousness after. Which in itself is also paradoxical to this spiritual existence, by which it is now represented. It is the becoming of this “consciousness” where the actual occurrence of “creation” exist. It is the spiritual universe where it’s likeness does not consist of time (only space), and the physical universe as the same representation is prolonged by duration of the acceptance process of this consciousness, for the perspective of the consciousness which currently desires a reality it can discover it-self again (as an ego). To this particular physical dimension, evolution was this representation of a single instant of another (this original consciousness). The continuation through the representing-dimensions, expand on experience, only by their representing the change and “evolution” of the beliefs within this consciousness. The dimensions which are the realm of consciousness only change in a percentage of awareness of this truth, expanding from the emptiness (nothing, beginning) to the fullness (everything, end) of all it is.
“When “God” was a child he too played with dinosaurs.”
~ Rev. Devan Jesse Byrne
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. All “creation” and “evolution” theories emphasize what has occurred within alternate dimensions.
2. What was “created” is designed to “evolve” expanding on it self and all of its many experiences.
3. The only actual “creation” was Christ in its fullness.
4. That what Christ was created for is exploration, experience, and to “evolve” on all that it experiences.
5. "Natural selection" is between possible options and variations of alternate universes and timelines.
6. All “creation” is an occurrence by and within the Consciousness of Christ
7. What “God” is has no beginning or end and was never created nor will ever evolve, already being whole and complete.