We recognize the existence of total design and evolution of the conscious awareness through free-will, of which’s definition relies on one’s dimensional focus. Each and everyone's path within each dimension of the entirety of the eternities does consist of seemingly different options then the others which resemble their currently identified likeness, however what they identify as their likeness varies dramatically. Each dimension is perceived has a reality of its own laws and own rules, which in there fractions are paradoxical to other dimensional specifics and perspectives. Therefore the making of decisions consists of many different variables; for some what seems like a small decision is not only massively world-altering in another, the choosing began it and it remains to exists because of it’s current making. Even while the possible options to choose from change, the making of a decision is always there and possible. Even while each dimensional experience seems new, they are all completed within alternate dimensions, even as they have never began previous to a decision to come. It is the journey of the “son” that experiments, experiences and chooses what among the eternal options of which it’s reality will be experienced as. It has been the Free-will of the “father” to develop the “son” and the limits of it’s capabilities, of which is it’s self. It is the “son” that expands upon the percentage of it’s capabilities of which it is currently aware, to a greater percentage of awareness (a dimension) and therefore experiencing greater capabilities of which it’s decision making never included the possible option of before. This decision to expand beyond a dimension’s capacity of awareness is a choice by the “son” and not what it may currently believe it self to be of a lesser authority, except that of it’s readiness for the “son”s world-altering decision.
Levels of Interpretation:
In Short, this Statute indicates that:
1. That free-will is to experience all dimensions and existence firsthand.
2. Free-will exists on many dimensions while also does not on others.
3. While the firsthand experience may seem free, additional authorities on other dimensional planes may influence their choices, some more than others.
4. Tthat authentic judgment of a creation comes from first-hand experience of it, learning and discovering, variations of both of remembering and forgetting.
5. Even while we have forgotten, we have deliberately chosen every dimension andexperience with our free-will.
6. That free-will is an illusion of of a separation idea developed by the experiencer.
7. The highest degree of awareness (“God”) has free-will because there is no additional authority or circumstance outside of its self to influence it.